Material returned must fall within the following conditions or it will be returned to the customer: * we are not responsible if application requirements exceed published products.
All products must be returned in the original manufacturer cartons and over-boxed in another carton.
- All cartons must be in good resale condition.
- There must be no writing on any cartons.
- There must not be any labels on cartons other than those necessary for shipment.
- All returns must be complete, in new re-sellable condition, and include all system components.
- All returns must be received freight prepaid.
- All returns must be unused and in undamaged condition.
- The return label must cover the original shipping label.
- Unauthorized material returned will not be accepted.
- Any amount over the quantity authorized will not be accepted.
Shipping Instructions For Return
- Customer return requests must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- Please return all products 100% complete. This includes manufacturer box, UPC label, packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards and accessories.
- Return privileges are contingent upon various manufacturer policies. First United Telecom reserves the right to decline return requests based on those policies. Please verify policies for specific item(s) with a member of Customer Relations.
- Please contact via e-mail at First United Telecom@gmail.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before shipping product back to First United Telecom . This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
- In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: Customer number, invoice number, serial number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit) and whether the box has been opened or is manufacturer sealed. Please do not write on or damage the manufacturer box.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to First United Telecom distribution center for all products being shipped back to First United Telecom. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped by First United Telecom to Customer, at First United Telecom expense, using the same shipping method as was used by Customer to ship the original products back to First United Telecom . If the carrier selected by Customer is not used by First United Telecom , a comparable shipping method will be selected.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped back to First United Telecom . Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, Federal Express or DHL. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
Return shipping address:
Royal Computing Products
Attn: Returns Department
- Failure to return a product in accordance with the foregoing terms and within the applicable return period is deemed to be an acceptance of the product.